This website ("Site") is managed and operated by Ishifuku Metal Industry Co., Ltd. ("Company"). By using this service, you are considered to have agreed to the following site policy.
All information on this Site is copyrighted by the Company or third parties. Unauthorized republication, reuse, or other violations of copyright regarding any information on this Site is prohibited.
Other sites, whether for or not for profit and whether on the Internet or a private intranet, are free to link to this Site in principle, as long as they are not sites counter to public order and decency. The following links, however, are strictly prohibited:
- Links from websites counter to public order and decency
- Links that are harmful to or would cause a loss of trust in third parties, specific individuals, or the Company
- Links that would cause misunderstanding of the Company's activities or purposes
- Links intended for for-profit or promotional purposes only
- Links configured to open the Site inside frames
- Other links judged inappropriate by the Company
Some pages on this Site are configured for printing, to prevent printing of unnecessary navigation and other content during printing. Some parts of pages might not print properly depending on the printer used.
- *If a page does not print as expected, try adjusting the margins or paper size.